News — News
MMBH20 | The Modest Merchant Wine Bond 2020
Wed, Mar 25, 20
2020 Bond Deadline : Friday 3rd April
Sign up here
When I launched The Modest Merchant, in late summer 2018, 106 people signed up and bought a £500 Wine Bond. Last month their bond matured and they started to receive their wines.
Over the year they were invited to four seasonal tastings, a chance to taste my 60-strong starting portfolio of FR.IT.ES. wines. Along the way there were seasonal case offers, restaurant partnerships and a welcome limited edition Modest Merchant corkscrew.
But that was then; and this is now....
Your £500 MM Bond remains the same, where you will receive:
- MMixed cases at up to 30% less than RRP, at three different quality levels, delivered nationwide in 2021.
- An invitation to 4 seasonal MM Bondholder Tastings.
- This year's Modest Merch: The M O D E S T t-shirt
with the following additions this year:
- 10% discount off all non-Fine wines bought from my NEW online shop
- Priority access to my limited stock Fine Wine Shop
The MMixed cases (at c. 30% less than RRP) are available at 3 quality levels:
BOND 1 – 12 bottles
Wines for laying down for at least a year or two.
BOND 2 – 24 bottles
Wines that are for drinking now and for 3-4 years time.
BOND 3 – 36 bottles
Wines that are drinking now but won't really benefit from ageing
With the window for buying a bond closing on Friday 3rd April, now is the time to get on board.